Tina for Public Safety
- Fights to close establishments that strain public services. (Fahrnheit, Auggies)
- Increase community policing officers from 4 to 10.
- Supports Body Cams for all our officers.
- Championed Police, Fire, and Roads millages, securing additional dollars for essential services.
Tina for Jobs
- $1.6 billion in private investment to Lansing.
- 4 straight years of population growth.
- Lowest Unemployment Rate in 15 years.
- Over 2,500 jobs created, 500 in Southeast Lansing.
Tina for Neighborhoods
- Engages with residents by revitalizing neighborhood watches/associations, participating in neighborhood meetings/events and hosting quarterly community roundtable discussions on important city issues.
- Advocates for stronger neighborhoods by supporting the 5-mile South Lansing Pathway and BWL/City efforts to remove all lead pipes from Lansing homes.
- Champion for neighborhood engagement, allocating money for a full-time local neighborhood resource coordinator and helping to establish Neighborhoods in Bloom and LOVE Lansing programs.